The end of the year gives us a great chance to reflect…
Do you feel happy of what you achieved this year?
Do you feel that you have grown and accomplished your business goals?
Time to reflect!
8 Reflection questions to think through on your business and leadership:
- Did you make the progress you wanted this year?
Has it been a grind, or a challenging year?
- What are the 3 things that need to be reset next year?
- Do you have confidence that you have a business system that has the right people working with you, with the right mindsets to deliver results next year?
- Are you clear on how you can build sustainable value?
Do you have 4-5 breakthroughs which can shift your business to a new level?
- Do your people share enough trust, belief and care for your company?
- What are the things that drain your energy, and can you remove them? Do you need some fresh talent to give you ideas and to share the load?
- What can you do to show appreciation and thanks?
- In 2014, how can you set up a life system which better balances work, success and happiness?
My personal reflections
I’d say that it’s been a challenging year, but I finish inspired by all the experiences and opportunities ahead. I’ve already had the pleasure to meet many great people and hope to shift up a gear and help several other entrepreneurs grow and build a better company. I also signed up for my first speed triathlon in 2014!
I wish you all happy holidays and a healthy, successful and inspiring 2014.